Public bug reported:

Inside the Aspects Manager, the user is able to allocate the selected
aspects to the reviewers automatically. This feature doesn't work
properly! We tried to allocate about 20 aspects to three reviewers
automatically. In the end, six aspects were allocated to each reviewer
only and every reviewer had the same aspects in his/her list.

The requirements for this feature are:
* Every selected aspect has to be allocated to at least two reviewers.
* All selected aspects have to be allocated at all.
* The algorithm of "automatic aspect allocation" should consider the strengths
of the reviewers, if there are some.

** Affects: revager

** Affects: revager/1.3

** Also affects: revager/1.3

** Changed in: revager/1.3

** Changed in: revager/1.3

--
Automatic allocation of aspects doesn't work properly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/601151

Status in RevAger: New
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: Confirmed

Bug description: