Thank you for the bug report, Tobias! The reason for this problem is the
fact that we optimized the whole application for screen resolutions
1024x768 or better. But you're right, 1024x600 screens are very popular
now because of the "netbook" devices. We are going to think about a
solution for this problem. :)

** Also affects: revager/1.4

GUI unusable with OpenJDK 6 on small screens

Status in RevAger: New

On small screens (1024x600, which are common on netbooks) the main window is
bigger than the screen with

java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.6.1) (6b16-1.6.1-3ubuntu3)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode, sharing)

Sun Java 6 JRE doesn't show this behavior.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :