At least this is a serious usability flaw. Here is what happened today
in one Review session:
- Scribe finished review, and exported PDF protocol.
- Scribe forgot to check the box for the signature fields.
- Scribe restarted RevAger (due to write problems to the already open protocol)
- Scribe opened the last review in Moderator Mode
- Scribe tried to open / re-export the old protocol, but the button was grayed
- Scribe began to panic, he had no idea on how to get to the old protocol
I think this is certainly *not* the user experience you would expect!
- Provide a hint, why the protocol cannot be opened
- Make switching between moderator and scribe mode possible
- Make opening or at least exporting (extra button?) protocols in moderator
** Changed in: revager
Importance: Low => Medium
** Tags added: usability
Moderator cannot open review protocols
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Status in RevAger: New
The moderator is not allowed to view review protocols (e.g. after opening a
review file). Does it have to be like this?
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp