Attached to this comment you find some prototypes. These prototypes
differ from the current user interface of RevAger very strongly. First
of all I had simplicity in mind, i.e. making the user interface as
simple as possible and making it more compact. As we discussed, our
target shouldn't be to support a special kind of review process.
Therefore the user interface has to be flexible. This is what I tried to
consider.

Please feel free to provide some feedback! :)

** Attachment added: "prototype_wettinger_1.ep"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/revager/+bug/656200/+attachment/1691225/+files/prototype_wettinger_1.ep

** Changed in: revager

--
(FR) Improve the overall usability of RevAger
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/656200

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Bug description:
As discussed during the last usability meeting (1st Oct 2010), we are going to
create some prototypes in order to improve the overall usability of RevAger.
New ideas are always welcome, so feel free to post some suggestions and
participate in the discussion here. I will provide some prototypes soon.