Thank you for the prototypes. Which version of pencil did you use to
create/edit them? I tried opening your prototype, but my pencil 0.4.4b
was not able to read the file somehow. :(

(FR) Improve the overall usability of RevAger

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Bug description:
As discussed during the last usability meeting (1st Oct 2010), we are going to
create some prototypes in order to improve the overall usability of RevAger.
New ideas are always welcome, so feel free to post some suggestions and
participate in the discussion here. I will provide some prototypes soon.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :