I'm using Pencil 1.2 which is the current version of the application
(sorry, didn't mention that). You can get it here:

Unfortunately the performance of this application is not the best, but
the standalone version seems to run a bit faster compared to the Firefox

(FR) Improve the overall usability of RevAger

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Bug description:
As discussed during the last usability meeting (1st Oct 2010), we are going to
create some prototypes in order to improve the overall usability of RevAger.
New ideas are always welcome, so feel free to post some suggestions and
participate in the discussion here. I will provide some prototypes soon.