In the meantime I've installed Mac OS X 10.5 as well. So I cannot work
on this bug anymore. ;) But you're right, it is really low impact
because only the build process is affected and 10.4 is outdated now. The
result is running on 10.4 as well as on 10.5.

Artwork missing when running 'build-dmg' target on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

Status in RevAger: Won't Fix

Bug description:
There's still a problem with the 'build-dmg' target. More details:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :