** Tags added: 1.4
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Changing language requires restart, but no indication is given
Status in RevAger:
Status in RevAger 1.3 series:
Version tested: RevAger trunk, Revision 49
Environment: Windows XP SP3, 32bit, Java 126.96.36.199-b04,
Steps to reproduce:
- delete your revager settings directory, start RevAger.
- click on the language flag
- choose the desired language and click the confirm button.
- after selecting the language, RevAger instantly changes the language or
offers the option to restart itself to make the changes take effect.
- clicking the language button in the selection gives almost no visual feedback.
- clicking the confirm dialog does not close the popup window
- the language is not switched, and no indication why this is the case is given
- the user has to "guess", that a restart of the application might be required.
Another minor usability flaw: Why do we need this confirm button for changing
the language actually?
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp