** Tags added: 2.0

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/516185

Title:
  (FR) Support review of multiple specimen in one meeting?

Status in RevAger:
  New
Status in RevAger 1.4 series:
  New

Bug description:
  Yesterday I received a feature request of a user, who described me the
following scenario:

In their organization, they are reviewing multiple specimen in a single
meeting. The user was not sure about how this can be achieved with RevAger the
most efficient way. Of course you could plan multiple reviews with the same
date for the meeting, but this sounds really cumbersome (you have to run the
meeting creator several times). If you define some "meta-specimen" (i.e. a ZIP
archive or an URL with the further description) which is a container for
several real specimen, then the issue tracker export does not work nicely.

Any suggestions for supporting our users in this scenario?