I did several tests on Windows XP SP3 (with Oracle JRE 1.6 installed) and the
restart works properly for me (JAR and EXE file). I think there might be some
special configurations where the automatic restart of the application doesn't
work (e.g. the java binary isn't registered in the PATH env variable).
For these cases we are going to add an error message, so that the user knows he
has to start up RevAger manually.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/708585

Title:
  Restart after changing language fails

Status in RevAger:
  New

Bug description:
  (tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)

  How to reproduce:
  - download and launch revager
  - on the welcome screen, change the language (in my case from English to
German)
  - a prompt asks you, if you want to restart the application for the language
change to become effective
  - say "yes"

  Expected behavior:
  - Revager shuts down and openes up again with the new language set

  Actual behavior:
  - Revager shuts down and does not come up again.