I did several tests on Windows XP SP3 (with Oracle JRE 1.6 installed) and the
restart works properly for me (JAR and EXE file). I think there might be some
special configurations where the automatic restart of the application doesn't
work (e.g. the java binary isn't registered in the PATH env variable).
For these cases we are going to add an error message, so that the user knows he
has to start up RevAger manually.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Restart after changing language fails
Status in RevAger:
(tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)
How to reproduce:
- download and launch revager
- on the welcome screen, change the language (in my case from English to
- a prompt asks you, if you want to restart the application for the language
change to become effective
- say "yes"
- Revager shuts down and openes up again with the new language set
- Revager shuts down and does not come up again.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp