I just did exactly the steps you described on a Windows XP SP3 machine
(with the current version of Oracle JRE) and it's working fine (JAR and
EXE file). Does it always happen or is it a non-reproducible behavior?
** Tags added: 1.4
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Application Settings: Language selection broken
Status in RevAger:
(tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)
How to reproduce:
- download and launch revager
- choose "open existing review"
- click on one of your previous reviews
- click "confirm"
- open the application settings (the tab "General") appears
- click on the combobox next to "Language"
- all available languages are shown (that is, English and German at the
- only English (the current language) is shown.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp