Problem should be fixed in trunk. I think it was a synchronization
** Tags added: 1.4
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
List of findings: tab icons flashing on entry
Status in RevAger:
(tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)
How to reproduce:
- download and launch revager
- choose "schedule a meeting"
- enter product name and description
- add a meeting
- start the meeting / protocol
- The meeting window opens up with no spectacular effects
- Directly upon opening the meeting window, the Icons next to the tabs
("Organizational","Findings","Impression") seem to flash several times, before
the view is operable.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp