On my second attempt I was able to exactly reproduce the bug by
following the steps described above. Here are some more details about
the environment used:
java version "1.6.0_22"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_22-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode, sharing)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Application Settings: Language selection broken
Status in RevAger:
(tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)
How to reproduce:
- download and launch revager
- choose "open existing review"
- click on one of your previous reviews
- click "confirm"
- open the application settings (the tab "General") appears
- click on the combobox next to "Language"
- all available languages are shown (that is, English and German at the
- only English (the current language) is shown.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp