This problem should be fixed in 1.4! The reason for this kind of
problems was a bad handling of multiple threads.

** Changed in: revager

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/495152

Title:
  After clicking on the "PDF Export" button, RevAger might freeze for 20
  seconds or more

Status in RevAger:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  After clicking on the "PDF Export" button, RevAger might freeze for 20
  seconds or more. After that, the normal "save as" dialog pops up. This
  behaviour has been experienced in our today's real world usage test.
  The affected scribe reported, the he also experienced this behaviour
  one time before already.

  The scribe was using a common Samsung? Window 7 machine, because he
  didnt bring a VGA adapter for his OS X notebook. So both platforms
  seem to be affected. I asked the scribe to commit more information on
  the reproducibility of this bug, and I hope we can supplement the
  details here soon.