I'm still not able to reproduce this bug. Do you use the English or the
German edition of Windows XP? I'm using the German edition here...

  Application Settings: Language selection broken

Status in RevAger:

Bug description:
  (tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)

  How to reproduce:
  - download and launch revager
  - choose "open existing review"
  - click on one of your previous reviews
  - click "confirm"
  - open the application settings (the tab "General") appears
  - click on the combobox next to "Language"

  Expected behavior:
  - all available languages are shown (that is, English and German at the

  Actual behavior:
  - only English (the current language) is shown.