It's not a bug, it's a feature! :) Here a little bit of background
information: You can find two different kinds of "links" in the user
interface of RevAger:
1) Links which have an action semantics (e.g. all the links in the first
2) Links which have a exactly-one-selection semantics (e.g. the
selection of the language or the selection of the review)
But of course, in some cases it may be a bit irritating for the user. So
we improved the representation of the selected review in the final
release of 1.4. With this improvement I think the semantics of the
review links should be transparent to the users.
** Changed in: revager
Status: New => Won't Fix
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Obsolete confirm button in "open existing" dialog
Status in RevAger:
(tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)
How to reproduce:
- download and launch revager
- choose "open existing review"
- click on one of your previous reviews
- RevAger opens up the selected review
- RevAger only "selects" the review and does nothing until the user does not
"confirm" this selection.
Actually, what's the rationale behind this behavior?
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp