Update: I tried to reproduce the problem described in WindowMaker 0.92.0
but I did not succeed. The menus in the menu bar opened up correctly and
stayed open.

Can you provide us with some more hints and/or upload a video (using
i.e. "recordmydesktop" for recording) so we can get more insights?

Btw: What screen resolution do you use? I tried to reproduce it in
1024x768, leaving the default window size of RevAger as is.

  Menu bar is unusable on WindowMaker 0.92.0

Status in RevAger:

Bug description:
  java version "1.6.0_22"
  Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

  RevAger 1.4
  WindowMaker 0.92.0

  Klicking on item in the menu bar doesn't work correctly. The menus are always
closing immediately.
  This problem only appears on WindowMaker, on KDE there is everything correct.