I created a video, which is attached. Whenever the menus stay opened I'm
holding the left mouse key.

Screen resolution is set to 1280x1024.

** Attachment added: "Video of reprocducing the bug described in this
bugreport."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/revager/+bug/714028/+attachment/1833665/+files/out.ogv

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/714028

Title:
  Menu bar is unusable on WindowMaker 0.92.0

Status in RevAger:
  New

Bug description:
  java version "1.6.0_22"
  Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

  RevAger 1.4
  WindowMaker 0.92.0

  Klicking on item in the menu bar doesn't work correctly. The menus are always
closing immediately.
  This problem only appears on WindowMaker, on KDE there is everything correct.