Thank you for this video contribution. I have started my WindowMaker
session from LXDM, not KDM. I guess, this sets different environment
variables, but if this is really the cause, then the problem should also
occur in other Java Swing applications.

Could you try to reproduce the problem with the default configuration of
WindowMaker? (Just move away / backup your settings from ~GNUSTEP and
maybe .config/something)

I will investigate this problem further with the other RevAger
developers and we will include a fix in the next maintenance release for
the 1.4-series, provided we can find a solution of course. :-)

  Menu bar is unusable on WindowMaker 0.92.0

Status in RevAger:

Bug description:
  java version "1.6.0_22"
  Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

  RevAger 1.4
  WindowMaker 0.92.0

  Klicking on item in the menu bar doesn't work correctly. The menus are always
closing immediately.
  This problem only appears on WindowMaker, on KDE there is everything correct.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :