Well I guess it must be related to your current Desktop configuration in
window maker. If you want, you can post your current here (or E-Mail it
to me directly) so we can verify that the problem is related to some
specific configuration options.

  Menu bar is unusable on WindowMaker 0.92.0

Status in RevAger:

Bug description:
  java version "1.6.0_22"
  Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

  RevAger 1.4
  WindowMaker 0.92.0

  Klicking on item in the menu bar doesn't work correctly. The menus are always
closing immediately.
  This problem only appears on WindowMaker, on KDE there is everything correct.