We finally recognized the reason for this problem: In case the absolute
path of the JAR file contains any special character (e.g. a space
character in the path like "C:\Documents and
Settings\<username>\revager.jar") the JAR file cannot be accessed to
fetch the available languages. We've already fixed this issue. You will
find the correction in a few minutes in the trunk branch.
By the way: It is for this reason the automatic restart of the
application didn't work on your system either. ;)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Application Settings: Language selection broken when the absolute path
of the JAR file contains a special character
Status in RevAger:
(tested in 1.4-rc2 on Windows XP SP3)
How to reproduce:
- download and launch revager
- choose "open existing review"
- click on one of your previous reviews
- click "confirm"
- open the application settings (the tab "General") appears
- click on the combobox next to "Language"
- all available languages are shown (that is, English and German at the
- only English (the current language) is shown.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp