Since RevAger 1.4 the fullscreen mode is an optional feature, thus
marking this as "won't fix".
** Changed in: revager
Status: Incomplete => Won't Fix
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Freeze in fullscreen renders Window Manager inoperable
Status in RevAger:
- RevAger 1.3
- Unknown Linux distribution with OpenJDK 6
Steps to reproduce:
- initiate a review
- open review as scribe
- open meeting
- switch to full screen mode
- protocol various findings (worked for more than one hour)
- (unknown event happened near the end of the review)
- Protocol can be saved and exported like always, or the application can at
least recover in the previous state
- Application is totally frozen. Alt-Tab, Alt-F2 etc. works, but all windows
are hidden behind the full screen window.
- wait until the next autosave takes place.
- kill the jvm process in which revager is running and re-open the review
from the last autosaved state.
- more OS and JVM information
- which event triggered the error (protocol export? Time exceeded for the
I consider this bug a serious flaw. I remember to have observed this
already in a previous Review using RevAger 1.2.x. This bug could be
possible interrelated with the following bugs:
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp