** Attachment added: "screen.png"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
PDF export: No indication whether info on meetings is planned or
Status in RevAger:
SUT: RevAger 1.4.1 RC1
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch RevAger
- Create a new review with one meeting and one participant
- Enter the meeting (protocol) mode and exit it immediately
- Export the meeting protocol
- Take a look at the "meeting information" in the exported protocol
- the meeting information shows that a meeting took place that lasted two
hours, found one problem although nobody attended it (!!)
- good point? see next remark
The problem behind this behavior might be that this information about
the meetings does not make clear whether this was how the meeting was
*planned* or how it *actually* took place.
Any ideas how to solve that? Maybe we should omit meetings in the
review protocol which lack some fundamental inputs?
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp