Update: I was able to reproduce the bug on Windows XP with a single
output. Thanks a lot to the review team for providing me with the file.

The bug only occurs after opening the Review, entering the Protocol,
exiting it and *re-entering* it. I tried several reproductions and
probably I found the most important hint: The bug seems to be
reproducible only if (but in this case really deterministic) when the
Protocol was exited from the "Comments and recommendation" tab! Exiting
the protocol from any other tab does not lead to this crash.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/894464

Title:
  Application crashing upon entering review meeting

Status in RevAger:
  New

Bug description:
  (observed in RevAger 1.4.1 during production use on Windows 7)

  Reproduction steps:
  - use an external Beamer, using RevAger on one of the screens
  - start RevAger
  - Plan meeting
  - Start meeting, add all findings etc.
  - Fill in all information
  - Exit Meeting
  - Save Review
  - Re-enter protocol mode

  The application hangs with the "hourglass" from there on. After
  restarting RevAger it is remarkable, that the "Comments about the
  review" are lost, although the review was saved successfully before.
  (The reviewers submitted the ".rev"-file to me. I can't post it here
  since it's confidential...)