Hello,

I just wanted to say that I have been playing around with Revelation and
I really like the work that you guys have done.  The last couple of
months I have been working on pam_keyring, which is a pam module that
integrates with gnome-keyring.  This work has caused me to do a bunch of
bug fixing and feature adding to gnome-keyring and
gnome-keyring-manager.  One of the things that got done in all this was
getting gnome-keyring python bindings into gnome-python cvs.  I don't
have time to work on the Revelation project directly, but figured you
guys might be interested in this bit of info.

Keep up the good work.

Jon