I'm using revelation on a system at work and at home. On those systems, I'd
like to keep the revelation password lists in sync. To do so, I *normally*
copy the file from @work to my system @home. But from time to time, I tend
to forget that.

Because of that, I'm looking for a way to compare those two files. I'd like
to see all the entries that are duplicates or just the ones, that are present
in just one file; basically, a "diff" would be great. But for "diff" to
work, I'd have to have the file in a "line format", ie. one entry per file.
A CSV export would be fine for this.

Anyway - how can I *EASILY* compare two revelation files?

Alexander Skwar
Just as I cannot remember any time when I could not read and write, I cannot
remember any time when I did not exercise my imagination in daydreams about
                -- George Bernard Shaw