On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 11:58 -0400, Robert Dale wrote:
> I have submitted a patch to enable sorting of the tree view.  The
> options are no sorting,
> sort A-Z, Z-A, and folders first.

Great! Sorry for replying so late, crazy days at work.

I haven't had time to look very closely at this, but I noticed a few
problems when trying it out. It has a tendency to crash when sorting
items, and when disabling sorting it doesn't properly return the items
to the original unsorted order.

I don't have time to test this right now, but does it handle drag/drop
and undo/redo?

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/