Hi all,
after the update of my debian sid I cannot run revelation anymore, I get
a python error.

Is there a way to read the revelation file without revelation ?

PS: the traceback is

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/revelation", line 30, in ?
    from revelation import gnomemisc, config, data, datahandler, dialog,
entry, io, ui, util
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/revelation/__init__.py", line
30, in ?
    import datahandler
line 28, in ?
    from fpm import FPM
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/revelation/datahandler/fpm.py",
line 27, in ?
    from revelation import data, entry, util
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/revelation/data.py", line 26,
in ?
    import datahandler, entry
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/revelation/entry.py", line 26,
in ?
    from revelation import ui
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/revelation/ui.py", line 26,
in ?
    import config, data, dialog, entry, io, util
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/revelation/dialog.py", line 28,
in ?
    import gobject, gtk, gnome.ui, urllib
ImportError: No module named ui

Vincenzo Di Somma