I first tried to get Revelation working on SuSe 9.1 about 6 months ago
with no luck. I have just upgraded to SuSe 10.1 and thought I'd give
it another go, but after a horrible morning spent in dependency hell,
I have to give up again. I've searched around on the net and nobody
seems to provide binaries for installing on SuSe. I get all kinds of
errors using the latest source with ./configure complaining about my
version of pygtk not being "high" enough but it *is*. I get the
feeling pkg_config is reporting the wrong values. I have messed around
with various environment variables, pointing them to my pygtk
installation with no luck.

Anybody has any advice?

Mass Dosage