Sorry for the late reply - I moved to Tokyo a week ago, so it's been a
bit busy the last few days.

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 03:20 +1000, Dancefire wrote:
> I want to translate the revelation to Chinese. But I can't find the way
> to translate it. Could you tell me how? Cheers.

That would be great! This is currently only possible with the
development version from subversion, I will make a public release "soon"
which supports translations.

There are instructions for translating it here:

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein