If you are doing a release soon, I would like to include LUKS support.
I have updated my patch to the latest svn code (revision 564).  I have
been using this patch for months now with my own personal passwords....
it works great.

There are a few points in the GUI that could be changed, like assuming a
default of 5000 iterations (and maybe allowing to change in the settings
somewhere), or other GUI stuff like the choice of wording.  I'll let you
work that out, I don't have much preference.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~lenz/luks/rvl.diff
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~lenz/luks/

For now you need to copy AfSplitter.py, luks.py, and PBKDFv2.py into the
datahandler install directory
(/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/revelation/datahandler/ on my
computer).

(PS, I can use the decrypt.py on my site to read the contents of the
save file produced by revelation, and have also successfully used the
linux kernel to read the data!)

John