On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 20:13 -0400, Devan Goodwin wrote:
> Love the idea, tagging seems to me a much more intuitive means of
> organizing data.

Mhm, after thinking a bit about it, I definitely think tagging and
real-time searching (ie after each keypress) is the way to go. It will
simplify the code a great deal and make the file format much simpler. It
should be a much more convenient interface too, it's much easier to just
search for entries than to organize and browse them :)

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein