As I'm using KeePass to manage my passwords on Windows, I'm looking
for a way to easily export the passwords from Revelation and use them
on KeePass; I'm also looking for a way to export the files from
KeePass and then import them to Revelation.

As it seems, there's no direct way to export data from Revelation
and import that in KeePass. Because of that, I'm looking for a way
to convert the Revelation XML format to something KeePass
understands, for example the PwSafe v2 TXT format.

I'm also looking for a way to convert the data coming FROM KeePass.
Eg. from their XML format to the Revelation XML format.

But best would be a way to directly export to KeePass database and
import a KeePass database.

OTOH, a plain text format would also be very good, so that it's
more or less easy to compare two files (with the use of diff or

Does anyone know how to import KeePass data in Revelation or
how to export Revelation to something KeePass understands?

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar
BOFH Excuse #57:

Groundskeepers stole the root password