On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 16:06 +0100, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hi!

Hello Alexander - sorry for the late reply, I've been away on vacation.

> As I'm using KeePass to manage my passwords on Windows, I'm looking
> for a way to easily export the passwords from Revelation and use them
> on KeePass; I'm also looking for a way to export the files from
> KeePass and then import them to Revelation.

Right - it shouldn't be too hard to write an importer/exporter for
Keepass, since it's an open-source program. But I probably won't have
time to do this until after I have released version 0.5.0, which will
take at least 2-3 months. But if someone else volunteers to write one it
would be much appreciated.

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein