On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 13:10 +0100, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> Excellent work, Erik! (Bra jobbat  :)

Takk :)

> I did noticed that there are some issues with intltool-update.
>
> The string:
> msgid "%%: a % sign"
>
> does not use the correct string format.

Hm, right - what command do you run to reproduce the error?

> If you run "intltool-update -m" in po/
> there are a lot of errors.

Indeed - all of these are mismatches quotes errors, which are caused by
Pythons multi-line string format. You can safely ignore these, I'd say
it's a bug in intltool :)

> "The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
> Please consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/
> directory."
>
> src/lib/config.py

Added a POTFILES.skip with this, so it shouldn't complain any more.

> I also noted that there are a few strings which are not translated.
> Especially "Hostname:", "Username:", "Password:" and others strings
> related to adding an item (Account Data section)

Seems so - I've fixed these. Have you found any other?

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/

enthusiastic about."