Revelation is a password manager for the GNOME 2 desktop, released under
the GNU GPL license. It stores all your accounts and passwords in a
single, secure place, and gives you access to it through a user-friendly
graphical interface.

This release fixes the panel applet, which was broken due to attempting
to import a missing module on startup.

- don't import missing mman module in applet

Project website:

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein