Revelation is a password manager for the GNOME 2 desktop, released under
the GNU GPL license. It stores all your accounts and passwords in a
single, secure place, and gives you access to it through a user-friendly
graphical interface.

Three brown-paper-bag releases in a row, great fun! This release fixes
the applet configuration checking, and has an updated czech translation.

- fix applet configuration checks

- updated czech translation [Zbyněk Mrkvička]

Project website:

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein