Hi all,

I've been spending the last few weeks setting up a new server for
oss.codepoet.no and related services. The move is now complete, and
there have been a few changes:

The websites at http://oss.codepoet.no/ have all been rewritten in
Django, with a sharper design and a better backend making it easier to
add and manage projects.

The subversion repository has been moved to
https://svn.codepoet.no/revelation/ and the trac repository browser is
available at http://svn.codepoet.no/revelation/

Bug tracking has been changed from Bugzilla to Trac, the bug list is
available at http://svn.codepoet.no/revelation/query

Let me know if you have any problems with any of the services. And with
that out of the way, it's time to get serious about Revelation 0.5.0 :)

PS: the website might not be available until your DNS server has been
updated with the new address.

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/