On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 15:00 +1100, Dancefire wrote:
> When I run:
> xgettext -s -L python -f po/POTFILES.in
> It said:
> xgettext: error while opening "[encoding: UTF-8]" for reading: No such
> file or directory
> When I remove the first line:
> [encoding: UTF-8]
> everything is ok.

Hm, odd - maybe you're using an older version of intltool or something,
because here it was complaining that it couldn't find the source file
encoding until I added that line.

I'll look into it, thanks.

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of
life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be
enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein

Reply via email to