Hi,

I get the following traceback on a RHEL5 installation. Not sure if this is
something wrong with my packaging or it is the python 2.4 that is failing.

I do not have this problem on Fedora Core 6 though. (with the same
2.4.3 and newer 2.4.4 version).

        Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "/usr/bin/revelation", line 266, in <lambda>
            self.tree.selection.connect("changed", lambda w:
self.__state_entry(self.tree.get_selected()))
          File "/usr/bin/revelation", line 305, in __state_entry
            e = self.entrystore.get_entry(iter)
          File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/revelation/data.py", line 400,
in get_entry
            e = self.get_value(iter, COLUMN_ENTRY)
          File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 61, in warn
            warn_explicit(message, category, filename, lineno, module, registry)
          File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 82, in warn_explicit
            for item in filters:
        TypeError: unknown type (null)

Kind regards,
--   dag wieers,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  http://dag.wieers.com/   --