Hi,

I made with glade3 a quick mockup about ideas I would like to see in
revelation user interface.

Since revelation does not use glade (IMO should switch to it), this
basically just has text fields instead of real components filled with
correct data types - no point making such mockup if you know it's not
going to be used for real stuff, text will do here.

BTW, one thing I don't say in my mockup - maybe the account list should
be like a browser sidebar, i.e. you could close and show it easily with
F9 (gnome default for this).

See the mockup:

http://ner.dy.fi/gnome.fi/revelation-ui-mockup.png

I really think revelation should switch to glade3 for UI development,
and do it NOW when revelation's UI does not have too many elements to
port - not after implementing my ideas, for example :)

        *hile*