Thank you Travis & Erik,

My very big problem now is, I'm confused how to start a new keyring again!

Erik, all sites & stuff that we keep their Login keys in your revelation
have a password recovery solution! Maybe they don't think that "it's too
easy to break (anyone can find out your mothers maiden name, to take one
example)".
I wish you could think over a solution or give an attention to users that
there is NO way to recover the master password before they start using
revelation!

  --Mehdi

--
Yours Sincerely, Mehdi Hassanpour