On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Alright, Erik, no problem.  Thanks for letting me know... I may well try and
whip up some manner of curses interface (it'd be read-only, I believe) to
the password file, simply for the convenience of console access.

If you're not too far along already, you could try using urwid <http://excess.org/urwid> for a really simple UI toolkit on the command-line. I like to use python-dialog for old time's sake, and you could give that a whirl too!

Using either one will save you a fair bit of cursing at curses.

-- Asheesh.

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
                -- Albert Einstein