On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 12:48 +0700, Erik Grinaker wrote:
> Not currently, no - it's on the todo-list, but I haven't had much time
> to work on Revelation for the last couple of years, and it doesn't seem
> likely to change anytime soon :(

First of all, thanks for the work on revelation.  I had my own
home-grown password management system but it was a pain in the ass to
manage and because it was a pain in the ass, I did not use it well.
I've recently converted all my entries to revelation.  Because it is
much nicer to use than my own system, I'm much better at managing my
passwords well now.

I'm a bit concerned about the development of revelation however.  There
are features I'd like to see but if development is at a stall, the wait
may be long.  The features I'd like to see are:

- The capability to sort entries within folders.

- An additional field for sensitive information.  This field would be
treated as a secret just like the password field is a secret.  The
primary use I would have for that field would be to record the phrases
from which I sometimes build password.  For instance, I can use:

yesterday, I ate all the cookies in the jar

To make up the password:

But the thing is that I want to record *both* the phrase and the
password.  Right now, there is no field that can serve that function

It would be possible for me to contribute code but my time is also
limited so being able to streamline communication channels is important.
What would be the best way for me to get that kind of functionality into