Hi,

As you may have noticed, there hasn't been alot of Revelation
development in the last couple of years. This is simply because I don't
have any spare time to hack on it - I've been moving around Asia for a
few years now, and things are very busy at work.

So I'm asking if anyone would want to maintain the 0.4.x version until I
get around to completing version 0.5.0. This will basically be just
fixing bugs in the current version, adding translations, stuff like
that. There's a whole bunch of open bugs in the Trac, if anyone is
feeling brave.

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/