On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 08:09 +0000, Anonymous wrote:
> I am still eagerly awaiting Password Safe compatibility, or any way to
> transfer my password list to a Windows machine (Password Safe doesn't
> like the plaintext).

I've implemented import/export of Password Safe 1.x and 2.x data files
in svn, enjoy!

It handles every data file I throw at it but I would really appreciate
some testing. Especially if someone could test it on a big-endian
machine (ie PowerPC, Sparc etc), since PasswordSafe does some weird
stuff with endianness that I'm not entirely sure I've implemented

You can get a development snapshot from here:

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein