Erik,

Revelation cannot handle a disk-full situation. I just lost all my
passwords (file was 0 bytes in size).

This is a disgrace for Unix, as all programs have the same problem.
Important files are not protected against disks that are full.

Gaim nullified my buddylists several times, every webbrowser looses its
history, passwords, websites, lots of applications simply crash or nullify
documents when the disk is full.

My last backup was from a week ago, which does not have important changes
I made. In fact I lost some very important information because of a silly
disk that is full.

I reported similar problems for at least 10 different Unix applications
that all suffer from this same problem.

Kind regards,
--   dag wieers,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  http://dag.wieers.com/   --