On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 19:41 +0800, Lynda Metref wrote:
> How can I sort the entries in revelation ?
>
> I like to sort them by name or type...

I'm afraid it's not possible right now - you'll have to rearrange them
by hand using drag and drop. It's been on my todo-list for ages, but
implementing it is not as easy at it sounds (or should be). I'm gonna
try working on it again in version 0.5.x, but it will require major
internal changes so no promises.

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/