On 5/23/06, Christoph Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
>> How can I add more categories/data types beside the default ones
>> (Credit  Cards, FTP,   email)
SHIFT+CTRL+INSERT or via ICON or via Menu "Edit"

I've got Revelation 0.4.7 on Ubuntu Dapper

> Am I the only person subscribed to this list?

no.

regards,
 Christoph

Christoph,

Thank you for the reply. I added folders using SHIFT+CTRL+INSERT. Now,
When I want to make new entries, I have to select the type of this
entry. Based on the entry type, the data will change. How can I add
more data entry types beside the current ones which are Generic,
Shell, Phone, Website.

Thanks

--
OOzy