Thanks, Erik.

-- Bharath

On 5/28/06, Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 13:24 +0530, Bharath Bhushan wrote:
> Is revelation having all functionality of gnome-keyring-manager?

gnome-keyring a Revelation have different goals. gnome-keyring is a
database for *applications* to store account data, and only supports a
URI/secret pair (ie a URL, username and password). Revelation, on the
other hand, is a place for *people* to store account data, and supports
many different data items such as credit cards.

Combining the two is a non-trivial task, and is not likely to happen
anytime soon.

> I want to import gnome-keyring-manager's keyrings into revelation. Is
> that possible?

Not currently, but should be possible in the future.

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/

enthusiastic about."